IPL 2023 Live Telecast Channel: IPL Teams will play their home matches at their designated stadiums across India in the 16th edition of the Indian Premier League. The BCCI announced a call for tenders for the 2023-2027 IPL Media Rights on March 29, 2022.
It is estimated that the IPL 2023-27 media rights (digital+TV) will earn INR 48,390 crores (digital+television). As a result of the IPL broadcasting rights 2023 contract, 410 matches will be played over five years, and BCCI will earn approximately INR 118 crore for each match.
Viacom18 won the digital rights with a winning bid of Rs 23,578 crore, while Disney Star retained their Indian subcontinent TV rights by paying Rs 23,575 crore (Rs 57.5 crore/game). For the 2017-22 IPL cycle, Star India Network won the broadcasting rights for both digital and TV for INR 16,347.50 crores.
A separate sale of IPL television and digital rights happens the first time in the history of BCCI. From Rs 54.5 crore to Rs 118.02 crore, the value of a single match in the IPL skyrocketed by more than 100 percent, making it the world’s second most expensive sports league.
Compared to the NFL, where every match is worth USD 17 million, IPL has a per-match value of USD 14.61 million. The Indian Premier League (IPL) may have more games per season in 2023-27, according to the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).
IPL 2023 Live Telecast Channel List
Following is the list of IPL broadcasting channels across all over the world from these you can easily watch live TATA IPL 2023 matches:
|India||Star Sports, Voot|
|United Kingdom||Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports Main Event|
|United States||Times Internet|
|Australia||Fox Sports, Yupp TV|
|Middle East||Times Internet|
|Pakistan||Geo Super (TBC)|
|New Zeland||Sky Sport NZ (Sky Sport 2)|
|Caribbean||Flow Sports (Flow Sports 2)|
|Afghanistan||Radio Television Afghanistan (RTA)|
|Nepal||Yupp TV, Net TV Nepal, SimTV Nepal|
|Sri Lanka||Yupp TV, SLRC, Dialog TV, PeoTV|
|Maldives||Yupp TV, Medianet|
Digital Brancaster of IPL
|Digital||Viacom18’s Voot, Yupp TV, Foxtel|
Radio Brancaster of IPL
|Radio||Cricket Radio, 89.1 Radio 4 FM, Gold 101.3 FM, Talksport|
IPL 2023 Broadcasting TV Channel List
There will be eight languages of coverage offered on the Star India Network during the IPL 2023 in the Indian subcontinent: Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Marathi, Malayalam, and Kannada.
In 2023, the Indian Premier League will be broadcast live by the following broadcast partners:
- Star Sports (India and its Sub-continent)
- Fox Sports (Australia)
- Sky Sports Cricket (the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland)
- SuperSport (South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa)
- Times Internet(USA, Canada)
- Sky Sport NZ (New Zealand)
- Geo Super (Pakistan)
- Flow Sports (Caribbean)
- Gazi TV (Bangladesh)
- Radio Television Afghanistan (Afghanistan)
- Fox Networks Group (South East Asia)
- Digicel (Pacific Islands)
- Yupp TV (Australia, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Japan, Bhutan, Maldives, Central Asia, Continental Europe, Central & South America, and Southeast Asia (except Malaysia, Singapore)
- StarHub TV+ (Singapore, Malaysia & Hong Kong).
- Star Sports – Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports Select 1 SD, Star Sports Select 1 HD, Star Sports 3, Star Sports HD 3 (English), Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1 HD (Hindi), Star Sports 1 Tamil, Star Sports 1 Telugu, Star Sports 1 Kannada, Star Sports 1 Bangla, Star Sports 1 Marathi, Star Sports 1 Malayalam, and Suvarna Plus (Kannada), Jalsha Movies (Bengali), Maa Movies (Telegu), Star Pravah HD (Marathi), Star Gold, Star Gold HD, Vijay Super SD, Asianet Plus (Sunday matches).
- Sky Sports is also available on Virgin Media, Virgin Media Ireland, Sky UK, BT TV via Now TV, TalkTalk TV, eir Vision, Now TV, Sky Go, Virgin TV Go.
- SKY Sport NZ is also available on Vodafone TV, Sky Go, Sky Sport Now, Fan Pass.
- ATN Cricket Plus is also available on Bell Fibe TV, Optik TV, VMedia.
- Willow TV is also available on Sling TV, Prism TV, Google Fiber also added Sling TV as a Telecast option.
IPL 2023 Live Telecast Channel in India
You can watch the IPL 2023 live broadcast in India on Voot, which is the official platform for live broadcasts of the game. In order to watch IPL 2023 live in India, please follow the steps below:
|Movie, Sports, Original, TV||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Watch on TV||No||Yes||Yes|
|Ad Free (Except Live)||No||No||Yes|
|No. of Screens||1||2||4|
|Video Quality||HD 720p||Full HD 1080p||Full HD 1080p|
|Rate||INR 299/Year||INR 499/Year||INR 599/Year|
There is currently a 29% discount on the Gold package and a 40% discount on the Platinum package. Subscription rates may change at any time.
How To Subscribe for Voot Select?
The steps below will help you subscribe to Voot Select once you’ve checked out the plans mentioned above:
- On the top right, click the profile icon.
- Then click on ‘Try Now’. Which next to Voot Select.
- By clicking ‘Subscribe Now’, you can select the plan that meets your needs.
- At the last select your payment method according to your desire.
Free IPL 2023 Live Streaming App
It has been claimed that the following Live TV app will be able to provide IPL 2023 Live Telecast. There are some countries that work with these apps, but they aren’t official. IPL 2023 Live Telecast App Details: Here are the details of the app that lets you watch the game free:
- OreoTV Live
- Thop Live Cricket
- Live NetTV
- HD Streamz APK
- AOS TV
IPL Auction 2023 Broadcast Channel
Live Streaming of the IPL 2023 Auction: The auction for the upcoming Indian Premier League(IPL) 2023 will be held at Kochi on December 23. The IPL 2023 will be streamed live on Star Sports and Voot App.
Each team has until November 15 to submit its list of retained and released players for the IPL 2023 mini-auction. The purse value of each team was increased by INR 5 crore before the auction.
Star Sports, Voot App will broadcast the IPL 2023 Auction live. Officials have not announced the precise time of the event, but it is expected to start on December 23, 2022 at 05:30 PM IST.
Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful article.
Thanks for providing this information.